1. Introduction and general provisions
You are visiting the website of the DMK Deutsches Milchkontor GmbH with the company’s registered office in Industriestraße 27, 27404 Zeven.
Our data protection officer can be reached through the above-mentioned address and/or the mail address firstname.lastname@example.org.
DMK Deutsches Milchkontor GmbH takes the protection of your personal data very seriously.
The protection of your personal data is an important concern for us during the processing of such data in the course of our entire business process. Personal data is collected on this website only insofar and to the extent such collection is technically necessary.
Your data will neither be published nor passed on to third parties without authorisation.
The following explanation will give you an overview of how we ensure this data protection, what kind of data is collected, and for what purpose.
2. Collection and storage of personal data and nature and purpose of its use
a) When visiting the website
When accessing our website, information is automatically sent to our website’s server by the browser being used on your terminal. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file. The following information is captured without your assistance and stored until the time of automatic deletion:
- Name of the accessed file
- Date and time of access
- Volume of data transmitted
- Report on whether the access was successful
- Type of web browser used
- Type of operating system used
- Previously visited webpage
- Name of your Internet provider
- Your IP-address
The data mentioned above is processed by us for the following purposes:
- To guarantee a smooth connection set-up for the website,
- To guarantee convenient use of our website,
- To evaluate the security and stability of the system, as well as
- For further administrative purposes.
The legal basis for the data processing is Article 6 paragraph 1(f) of the GDPR. Our legitimate interest is derived from the above-listed purposes of data collection. On no account will we use the collected data for purposes of tracing your identity.
b) When using our contact form
In case of inquiries of any nature, you can contact us through a form provided on the web site. Submitting a valid e-mail address is required to allow us to know who has sent the inquiry and to allow us to answer it. Any other details can be provided voluntarily.
We process your data for purposes of establishing contact with us in accordance with Article 6 paragraph 1(a) of the GDPR, based on the consent you voluntarily gave us.
The personal data collected by us during your use of the contact form will automatically be deleted after your inquiry has been handled.
3. Sharing of data
Your personal data will not be transmitted to third parties for purposes other than those listed below.
We will share your personal data with third parties only if
- You have given your express consent to that effect in accordance with Article 6 paragraph 1(a) of the GDPR, for instance to courier-service providers by agreeing to separate participating conditions for certain competitions,
- the sharing is required under Article 6 paragraph 1(f) of the GDPR, and if there is no reason to assume that you have an overriding legitimate interest in your data not being shared,
- there is a legal obligation under Article 6 paragraph 1(c) of the GDPR to share your data, and
- if this is legally permitted and required in accordance with Article 6 paragraph 1(b) of the GDPR, for purposes of processing some contractual relationships with you.
We use so-called Cookies in certain sections of our website. Such data elements allow your computer to be identified as a technical unit during your visit to this website, to make your use of our online content easier – and also during repeat visits.
Cookie type: Acceptance of website Cookies
No personal data is stored or transmitted.
You do, however, generally have the possibility to adjust your Internet browser to ensure you are informed of the presence of cookies, to allow you either to allow or block them, and/or to delete the cookies already set. Please use the help function of your Internet browser to obtain information about changing these settings.
We wish to point out that certain functions of our website may not work if you have deactivated the placement of cookies.
5. Use of Matomo
Data is collected and saved on this website using the advertising analytics software Matomo (www.matomo.org), a service of the provider InnoCraft Ltd., 150 Willis St, 6011 Wellington, New Zealand, (“Matomo”) based on our legitimate interest in the statistical analysis of user behaviour for optimisation and marketing purposes pursuant to Art. 6(1)(f) GDPR. Pseudonymised usage profiles can be created and analysed from this data for the same purpose. Cookies may be used for this. Cookies are small text files that are stored locally in the cache memory of the internet browser of the visitor to the site. These Cookies allow the server to recognise the internet browser, amongst other functions. The data collected with Matomo technology (including your pseudonymised IP address) is processed on our servers.
The information provided by the cookie in the pseudonymous user profile is not used to identify the user of this website personally and is not merged with personal data of the bearer of the pseudonym.
If you do not agree to the storage and analysis of this data from your visit, you can reject to the storage with a click of the mouse at any time. In this case, a so-called opt-out cookie is placed in your browser, as a result of which Matomo will not collect any session data. Please note that complete deletion of your cookies will also cause the opt-out cookie to be deleted and you will have to reactive this, if required.
6. Use of other Google services (Google Maps, Google Fonts)
7. Rights of the data subject
You have the following rights as a data subject
a. Right to information
You have the right to demand confirmation from us as to whether your personal data is being processed.
b. Right to rectification/erasure/restriction of processing
Furthermore, you also have the right to demand of us that
- Incorrect personal data concerning you be corrected immediately (Right to rectification);
- Personal data concerning you be deleted immediately (Right to erasure), and
- that the processing of your personal data be limited (Right to restriction of processing).
c. Right to data portability
You have the right to get personal data concerning you – and which you provided to us – in a structured, conventional and machine-readable format and to transmit this data to another person responsible.
d. Right of revocation
You have the right to revoke your consent at any time. By revoking the consent, the legitimacy of the processing that was carried out based on that consent up to the time of revocation will not be affected.
e. Right to object
If the processing of personal data concerning you is for the purpose of carrying out a task which is of public interest (Article 6 paragraph 1(e) of the GDPR), or if it is necessary for the preservation of our legitimate interests (Article 6 paragraph 1(f) of the GDPR), you have the right to object.
f. Right of appeal
If you believe that the processing of your personal data violates the GDPR, you have the right to appeal to a supervisory authority, without prejudice to other rights. The details of the supervisory authority responsible for you can be found at http://ec.europa.eu/justice/article-29/structure/data-protection-authorities/index_en.htm