Training as a Warehouse Logistics Specialist (m/f/o)
- Over the course of 3 years, we will we familiarise you with all the details of warehouse logistics – from accepting goods to precise unloading, sorting and storage and checking accompanying paperwork.
- Your role is varied: in outgoing goods, you will put deliveries together, plan the associated routes and create both delivery notes and customs declarations.
- In doing so, you will naturally learn how to ensure that your route planning meets all of the commercial, infrastructural, scheduling and environmental requirements.
- When it comes to proper packing of goods, we will show you how to pack lorries, containers and wagons in such a way that nothing can slip or overflow.
- Lessons at a vocational college will bring you up to speed when it comes to checking, transporting, picking, packing and shipping goods – thanks to you, everything ends up where it belongs.
- The practical part of your training also offers a number of learning opportunities for you, such as understanding how to deal with factors such as humidity and room temperature for quality assurance.
- On the commercial level, quotations, purchase orders, payment processes, physical inventory work and simple annual accounts await and you will become an expert at juggling the figures.
- In the long term, you will help us to improve our internal information, material and value flow consistently – from procurement to sales.
- Secondary school qualification with good marks in mathematics
- Advantageous: Experience from voluntary or charity work
- Ideally confident in using a PC
- Empathetic person with good communication skills