Training as an IT manager (m/f/o)
- Over the course of 3 years, you will learn the requirements and problems that can be associated with IT systems and telecommunications – and how to analyse them correctly.
- You will become a professional consultant and point of contact for a wide range of application systems for our departments and external providers.
- Thanks to you, our users can rely on perfectly configured systems. In addition to the usual standards, you will also contribute to the development of individual solutions.
- Lessons at a vocational college will bring you up to speed on development and provision of IT systems that meet all commercial and statutory requirements and security specifications.
- In the practical part of your training, you will encounter the areas of needs assessment and fault analysis, for example, as well as cost calculation and profitability analysis.
- Last but not least, you will discover how to pass on your expertise in the form of training courses, adapt databases to new requirements and routinely evaluate external quotations.
- Good or very good secondary school qualification and/or (technical) university entrance qualification
- Good marks/knowledge in the areas of mathematics, physics and English
- Advantageous: Experience from voluntary or charity work
- The right mix of initiative, prudence and social skills
- Driving licence, class A or B