Training as a Specialist Computer Technician (m/f/o) for Application Development
Join us and develop both professionally and personally | Your training
- Over the course of 3 years, we will familiarise you with the development of complex software solutions and expansion of software systems for internal company processes.
- In addition to a wide range of technical, mathematical and business principles, you will also encounter process analysis and IT project planning, among other things.
- You will learn how to handle multimedia systems, manage infrastructure systems and convey complex IT materials to specific target audiences.
- Through your training, you will become an administrator, developer and consultant in equal measure – covering various programming languages, system tests and licence contracts.
- Lessons at a vocational college will bring you up to speed with networked systems, accessing information sources correctly and the most important terms in business and IT English.
- In the practical part of your training, we will teach you everything you need to know about software purchasing and how to show off new technical components in impressive presentations.
What we are looking for | Your profile
- Good or very good secondary school qualification and/or (technical) university entrance qualification
- Good marks/knowledge in the areas of mathematics, physics and English
- Advantageous: Experience from voluntary or charity work
- The right mix of initiative, prudence and social skills
- Driving licence, class A or B