Training as a Milk Industry Mechatronics Engineer (m/f/o)
Join us and develop both professionally and personally | Your training
- Over the course of 3½ years, we will we familiarise you with everything you need to know to make mechanical, electrical and electronic components for complex systems.
- Your services will be required when systems have to be put into operation, programmed and the essential software installed.
- You will learn how to understand circuit diagrams and construction drawings and gain valuable insights into the areas of plant maintenance and refitting.
- Lessons at a vocational college will bring you up to speed as far as systems analysis, pneumatics and hydraulics are concerned – and we will also teach you which aspects of technical safety must be considered.
- The practical part of your training also offers a number of learning opportunities for you: in addition to testing and commissioning, you will learn how to keep all of the tools and testing equipment ready for use.
- Last but not least, you will be able to deal easily with faults and malfunctions – in the course of your training, you will discover how to rectify them quickly and precisely, and even how to prevent them happening in the first place.
What we are looking for | Your profile
- Good secondary school qualification, 10th grade “Hauptschule” also possible
- Good marks/knowledge in the areas of mathematics, physics and English
- Advantageous: Experience from voluntary or charity work