Training as an Industrial Manager (m/f/o)
- from 01/08/2019. Over the course of 3 years, we will familiarise you with all the commercial details of materials management, production, human resources management and sales.
- Your role is varied and goes far beyond day-to-day tasks: through a variety of projects, you will get to know all our departments.
- Lessons at a vocational college will bring you up to speed as far as business is concerned (Economics / Business Management) – accounting and business English are also covered.
- The practical part of your training also offers a number of learning opportunities for you - for example, you will study everything you need to know about purchasing, warehousing and provision of goods.
- You will learn how to plan, control and monitor production processes – and how to juggle the figures correctly in finance and commercial bookkeeping.
- Human resources is also a big part of your training. This includes deployment and organisational planning and assessing personnel needs.
- Last but not least, we will show you how to negotiate confidently and successfully with customers and launch effective marketing campaigns.
What we are looking for | Your profile
- Qualification: University or technical university entrance certificate, or commercial college qualification
- Good marks/knowledge in the areas of mathematics and German
- Advantageous: Experience from voluntary or charity work
- Ideally confident in using a PC, interest in foreign languages
- Empathetic person with good communication skills
- Driving licence, class A or B