Training as an Electronics Engineer (m/f/o) for Operating Equipment
- Over the course of 3½ years, we will familiarise you with our operating, production and process systems – from control mechanisms to energy supply and communication technology.
- Your skills are required at a wide range of levels, including installation, maintenance and repair of our control equipment and systems.
- You will also learn how energy and supply lines are installed and switching devices are wired – so that everything runs smoothly from start to finish.
- Lessons at a vocational college bring you up to speed in systems analysis, installation planning, safety of operating equipment and system programming, among other things.
- The practical part of your training also offers a number of learning opportunities for you: in addition to measurements, configuration and evaluations, we show you how to plan and organise your work effectively.
- By the end, you will become a well-trained commissioning engineer for a wide range of building systems and equipment.
- Very good secondary school qualification (high school or secondary school qualifications)
- Good marks/knowledge in the areas of mathematics, physics and technology
- Advantageous: Experience from voluntary or charity work