Training as a Milk Industry Laboratory Technician (m/f/o)
- Over the course of 3 years, we will show you how to carry out chemical, physical and microbiological analyses of milk products – and therefore safeguard the various stages of production.
- You will learn how to take samples, analyse them thoroughly with modern laboratory equipment and document your findings.
- Your knowledge of monitoring, additives and packaging materials will be required, as ultimately you are responsible for consistently high quality.
- In the area of environmental analysis, we will teach you what you need to know about the elements of water and air, how cleaning agents work in detail and why hygiene is so important.
- Lessons at a vocational college will bring you up to speed on how to analyse living systems in detail – you will also discover how to record data and organise manufacturing processes optimally.
- Last but not least, in the practical part of you training you will encounter a wide range of equipment and IT systems and discover the secrets of sensory testing.
- Very good secondary school qualification (high school or secondary school qualifications)
- Good marks in mathematics and natural sciences: biology, chemistry, etc.
- Advantageous: Experience from voluntary or charity work
- Open-minded, self-confident person with good communication skills
- Willingness to work in a shift system